Terms & Conditions
- The Deliver My Newspaper offer (the “offer”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over only. All those who use and/or register for this offer (“users” or “you”) shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer ends 30 June 2021 (the “closing date”) which is the last date for redeeming your voucher and starting your 6 week home delivery offer.
- Offer open to new customers only. One offer per household.
- Where offer applies, and upon presentation, and acceptance by a participating retailer, of a valid 6 week home delivery voucher, the offer entitles you to free home delivery for 6 weeks only for either (i) The Sun and The Sun on Sunday (Monday to Sunday editions each week) or (ii) The Sun and The Sun on Sunday (Saturday and Sunday editions). The cost of the delivery service charge only (of up to a maximum reimbursement of £2.09 each week) will be paid by News Group Newspapers Limited (“NGN”) to the retailer for a maximum of 6 weeks during the promotional period. The cover price of the relevant newspapers will still be payable by you in full both during and after the promotional period.
- Offer available at participating UK stores only and subject to delivery area availability. Not all retailers offer home delivery service. Retailers reserve the right to refuse the vouchers or participate in the offer including in, but not limited to, circumstances where a retailer’s delivery service charge exceeds the reimbursement provided by NGN.
- Offer is redeemable against delivery of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday only. Redemption against other newspapers is considered fraud.
- Unless your retailer is advised to suspend or stop your newspaper delivery service the delivery service may continue after the initial 6 week period. At the end of the initial 6 week delivery period your retailer’s standard delivery service charges will apply.
- Your home delivery contract is with your retailer, not NGN and your retailer will advise you on their prices and cancellation terms.
- Payment for delivery and newspapers outside of the promotional period to be paid to the designated retailer on terms agreed with the retailer.
- Photocopies/facsimiles of vouchers are not valid and will not be accepted. Damaged, torn, or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. No cash refunds against vouchers.
- NGN may pass Users’ details to third parties and/or otherwise engage third party providers in connection with this offer where the third party is acting on NGN’s behalf for the purposes of administering this offer, and/or for the purposes of sending you NGN’s marketing materials (where you have consented to receive such materials), and/or as otherwise required by law. NGN or third parties acting on NGN’s behalf may also contact you with information about NGN offers related to this offer (where you have consented to receive such information).
- NGN accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of using this offer. NGN further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the offer. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of NGN under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from NGN’s negligence.
- NGN reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of NGN in all matters relating to the offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NGN shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this offer where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, NGN (publishers of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday) will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your participation in this offer.